High capacity for your home or business.
With our High Efficiency Softener, you’re already saving up to 40% on water, salt and energy costs. With a dual option, you also have the ability to receive these savings while processing a whole lot more water! The HE also allows you to control your water from anywhere in the house as well as other customizable features.
A few features:
- A twin solution means you have enough water to cover all of your needs.
- Personalized options allow you to dial in the softness you want.
- Smart sensors enable your system to regulate water hardness changes and adjust accordingly.
The Culligan HE Twin Water Softener:
- Delivers a never-ending supply of soft, Culligan water.
- Provides customized water softness settings so that your water never feels too soft or too hard.
- Lets you know how long your salt will last.
- Controls your softener from anywhere in the house.
- Notifies your local Culligan Man automatically when the unit needs servicing so you never have to worry.
- Great for large families and other heavy water users.
- Perfect for homes with very hard water.
- Makes appliances more efficient and last longer.
- Saves salt, water, and money.
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
The Soft-Minder® Twin Series Water Softener features Culligan’s exclusive, state-of-the-art technology:
- Alternating twin-tank design allows for a continuous supply of softened water.
- Culligan’s proportional brining allows your softener to only regenerate that part of the resin bed that has been exhausted, which reduces salt usage.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or the remote display.
- Patented Culligan Aqua-Sensor® technology automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, saving you salt, water, and money.
- Our smart brine tank automatically monitors salt levels and tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
- Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder® meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
- The easy-to-read backlit display with digital clock lets you know your softener is working and warns of system malfunctions.
- Culligan’s Dial-a-Softness® Valve allows you to customize the “feel” of your water, so it never feels too soft or too hard.
Remote display: Optional remote display makes it possible to control and monitor the softener from virtually anywhere in the home.*
Optional modem: Alerts Culligan dealership if salt is needed or softener needs service.
Exclusive reliable design:
- Exclusive, non-corrosive one-inch valve with six cycles. The motorized pistons are ideal for problem water and provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
- High-impact Quadra-Hull® Tank stands up to outdoor use with a four-layer design that resists UV rays, rust, and corrosion. Limited lifetime warranty.**
- Long-lasting brine tank with corrosion-proof components and Dubl-Safe brine refill control assure proper operation.
Cullex® resin media: Assures stability and long life. High-grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
Third-Party Validation: Culligan’s HE Series™ Water Softeners have third-party validation by WQA (WQA Gold Seal) and UL, which assures your Culligan filter has been manufactured under the highest of industry standards.
*Requires 120 VAC
**Warranties available separately. See written warranties for applicable terms and conditions.
Our customers are very important to us!
The “Paces Culligan” reputation for service here in Southern Utah is what has kept our family in business since 1977. Making our customers happy over the years has been rewarding for us and it’s made the name “Pace”, a name we’re proud to have.
We service and repair many different brands of water softeners, filtration and drinking water systems. Whatever your water needs, we feel confident in recommending the right solution for you.
We have products and Payment Plans for Every Household.
Ask about our Culligan Service Agreement to protect your investment. Professional installation and setup is included for all options.
Which payment option is right for you?
- One low monthly fee includes all service and repairs
- Combines with other home improvement expenses
- Professional installation and setup
- Adds value to your home
- Little to no money down
- Affordable payment options
- Professional installation and setup